Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotta shoot something.....

Its Minnesota. Its winter. Its -2 degrees outside.

I've gotta shoot something. Okay so not what you think.

I'm not about to go kill Bambi. I love to photograph people, places and things.

And right now I'm feeling my creative juices drying up. Between work, colds and the holidays the extent of my photographing anything was family opening presents and some pictures of my brother's cats. UGH.
Its not as if I wouldn't go shoot some beautiful winter scenery. I've done that before. But I go to work at 730 am and leave work at 430pm. Which gives me about 10 minutes of quickly fading daylight by that time. I bought a membership to flickr and so far haven't done much but upload some renfest pictures and my Vegas trip. BTW, if you're interested in my attempts at photography see it here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellelayne/

Although sometime in January I'm shooting some outdoor senior pictures for
a couple of guys. So that should give me something to look forward to.
I guess its something!
Happy shooting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment