Monday, April 29, 2013

What a Pinteresting Idea!

Ignoring Facebook has left my time open to a whole SLEW of things I can do.

A. watch tv
B. clean *guffaw*
C. try out stuff from Pinterest


So while I'm ignoring the clutter and watching tv I've been working on some projects. I'm going to have this be a series of blog posts I'm hoping will make you want to try stuff on Pinterest too. Yeah but not that hydrogen peroxide bath because seriously dude that looks DANGEROUS!

If you have done something wonderful from Pinterest let me know. I love to see actual 'pins' work. Yeah the fails are awesome and make me feel really good that I'm not the only one but still it is nice to know it isn't all bogus photoshop trickery on there.

Post #1 will be up in a day or two. Or tonite. Whichever comes fi........ erm. I mean whenever I get around to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment