Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not a surprise, I'm cheap.


In an ongoing effort to NOT keep things secret and NOT a surprise I bring you my latest find!
I ordered these off the fashionbug website and had them sent to the store for free shipping. Well yeah, I work there so I’d be going there anyway! Ha ha
They were originally 12.99 and on the website they were marked down to 5.35 AND buy one get one FREE. My total was 16.70 for six pairs! That figures out to be 2.78 per pair! WAHOO!
I’m giving them to all of my bridesmaids. I order half Large, half medium. Only thing I’m worried about is one BM Nellie. She wears a size 11 and the large is a 9-10. They had no XL left. Boo. Well, we’ll see. If they don’t fit her I’ll take the diamond off them and add it to a pair of black flip flops in her size. I’ll make it work dangit.

No comments:

Post a Comment